1. beigt taisīt problēmas no nekā
2. izturēties jauki un mīļi pret tuvajiem
22.11.2012 Now to do something about it all.
- Issues behind weight
- Self Confidence lacking
- Skin [done]
- Arm hair issue [in progress]
- Incessant Pessimisim
- Poor Hair quality [in progress]
- Study failiure choice [in progress]
- Financial insecurity
- Stretch marks [tackling as can]
- Sense of failiure
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Procrastination Habit
- Leg Hair issues [In Progress]
- Flexability [In Progress]
- Be more Outgoing
- Lose some weight
- Change in style
- Be able to save money
- Not eat and drink as much junk food/drink
23rd of June. Done!
ok, here;s the negatives, now I'm going to write down the positives. I think there should also be a kind of a thing where you can write down what you could do about said things, if at all. Because I realized while I was doing this, that yeah I can do something about a lot of them. Like in that movie "Bedazzled," that song at the end: "If you want to be somebody else/If you're tired of fighting battles with yourself/If you want to be somebody else/change your mind..."
Changes i want:
1. loose weight
2. more patience
3. not that much chaos - clean up more often
4. not being that lazy
5. enjoy things i really like
Things I want to change about myself
2. Be more positive
3. Learn to Save Money
4. Be a better mom (you can never to to good at this there is always room for improvement)
And then take steps in changing them.
* Keep strong when I try to better myself over time
* Get involved in life, get more out of life.
* Less video games and internet reading, more music playing and book reading
* Increase my self discipline
* Increase my self confidence
* Increase my overall fitness
* Become more mature
* Become more socially inclined
* Exercise more often mentally and physically
* Practice consistency, especially when working
* Stop Procrastinating
* Get a more consistent sleeping schedule
* Stop focusing my faults focusing on my strengths
* Practice cautious optimism at every opportunity
* Play games for less than two hours a day
* Tone down on impulsiveness
* Get out of debt
* Slow down once in a while
* Earn and save more money, get myself out of debt
* Spend more time with family and friends
* Don't let first impressions of others completely influence my judgment
*Write more often
And then go about improving them.
My weight (want to lose weight).
My skin (want it to be flawless).
My dress sense (want to be less lazy).
My makeup (want to do it everyday).
My hair (same as makeup).
My nails (want to stop biting).
My teeth (want them to be whiter).