1) Paris, France: Louvre, Arch of Triumph, Notre Dame cathedral, Panthéon...
2) Lincolnshire, England: Lincon's Cathedral
Done and written up in the Golden Oriole book. :)
prince edward island
all for beauty, shopping, museums, amusements parks and culture.
1. Nara, Japan: DEER! Enough Said
2. Osaka, Japan: Went on Virtual Tourist and the place looked beautiful.
3. Okinawa, Japan: Surfing, heard it was the Japanese equivalent of Hawaii so I was interested.
4. Manila, Philippines: its been 15 years since I've been to the Philippines. Also want to go to the Mall of Asia my mom was always talking about.
5. Vancouver, BC: I've been born and raised here but I haven't been there in 12 years. i want to see how much it has changed. Meeting Daniel from Extra Credits, seeing the hospital where I was born, the school I used to went to and Stanley Park are all nice bonuses too.
6. Sydney, Australia: Its Australia c'mon! This seems like a good city to start.
7. Rotorua, New Zealand: ZOMG Zorbing! And luge!
8. Reykjavic, Iceland: I did a report on this place in grade 9. As I was researching I decided that I really want to go here. They have hotsprings here, who knew?
9. Hawaii, USA: Need I say anything about this place?
10. Roswell, New Mexico: I personally think this would be an intriguing place to visit.
11. New Hampshire: Specifically the American Arcade Museum/Funspot. Ever since Moviebob mentioned/alluded to this place I was dying to go.
12. New York, New York: Potentially Ba Gua Zhang and visit the Pokemon Center there.
13. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Specifically to drive a car though the Fort Pitt Tunnel, put the music on so I. Could. Feel. INFINITE!
14. Rebounderz, Anywhere: Seriously look this place up on Youtube, its insane!
15. Kowloon, Hong Kong: So I could meet my uncle there. Also so I can see the Bruce Lee memorial statue, hey maybe I could learn some Wing Chun while im at it.
16. Berlin, Germany: Apparently its cheap to live there in comparison to other European cities. Also possibly taking jiu jitsu.
17. Bangkok, Thailand: I loved Muay Thai and I want to learn about the place where it all began.
18. Auckland, New Zealand: This is where I am hoping to take capoeira classes. Wish me luck!
19. San Francisco, California: I just think this would be an awesome place to visit. I can't imagine what it is like to skateboard in this city!
20. Seoul, South Korea: It's (South) Korea! Need I elaborate?
21. Atacama Desert, Chile: Specifically the place where all the telescopes are at.
1. USA -
2. Kilimanjaro -