1) "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2) "Until the very end." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3) "Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go." - Green Day, Good Riddance
4) "If people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane." - John Green, Looking for Alaska
5) "What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?" - John Green, An Abundance of Katherines
6) "If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all." - John Green, Paper Towns
7) "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl
8) "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
9) "Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
10) "To travel is to live." - Hans Christian Andersen
11) "We had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life." - Jack Kerouac, On the Road
12) "It's a dangerous business ... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
13) "Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them." - Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
14) "Curiouser and curiouser." - Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
15) "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
16) "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." - A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
17) "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." - A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
18) "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge
19) "You know you're in love when you can't sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
20) "To die would be an awfully big adventure." - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
21) "I would always rather be happy than dignified." - Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre
22) "The stories will love best do live in us forever so whether you come back by the page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." - J.K. Rowling
23) "You do care. ... You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it." J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
24) "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
25) "I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight! By all you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" - Aragorn, The Return of the King
26) "What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though." - J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
27) "This moment will be just another story someday." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
28) "Friendship is born in the moment when one person says to another; "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis
29) "A children's story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children's story in the slightest - C.S. Lewis
30) "All grown-ups were once children ... but only few of them remember it." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
31) "I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell." - Belle, Beauty and the Beast
32) "Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone else here, and don't give a damn about what anyone else thinks." - Christina Yang, Grey's Anatomy
33) "If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems. Even if you're scared that it will burn, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there." - Mark Sloan, Grey's Anatomy
34) "Just when we think we've figured things out, the universe throws us a curve ball. So we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected places. We find our way back to things that matter the most. The universe is funny that way, sometimes it just has a way of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong." - Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy
35) "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde
36) "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain
37) "Always." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
38) "We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving. " - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
39) "It is impossible without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default." - J.K. Rowling
40) "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
41) "It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it." - Oscar Wilde
42) "There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature." - Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
43) "I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." - Ed Sheeran
44) "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
45) "Most of what makes a book 'good' is that we are reading it at the right moment for us." - Alain de Botton
46) "Most people lose the ability to see silver linings even though they are always there above us almost every day." - Matthew Quick, The Silver Linings Playbook
47) "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
48) "What a slut time is. She screws everybody." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
49) "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
50) "Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
51) "Trying to write about love is ultimately like trying to have a dictionary represent life. No matter how many words there are, there will never be enough." - David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
52) "I always think of each night as a song. Or each moment as a song. But now I'm seeing we don't live a single song. We move from song to song, from lyric to lyric, from chord to chord. There is no ending here. It's an infinite playlist." - David Levithan, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
53) "Singing in the rain. I'm singing in the rain. And it's such a fucking glorious feeling." - David Levithan, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
54) "I want to believe there is somebody out there just for me. I want to believe that I exist to be there for that somebody." - David Levithan, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
55) "You know a great metaphor for love? Sleeping beauty. Because you have to plow through this incredible thicket of thorns in order to get to beauty, and even then, when you get there, you still have to wake her up." - David Levithan, Will Grayson, Will Grayson
56) "Meet me in Montauk." - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
57) "You know me, I'm impulsive." - Clementine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
58) "How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned." - Alexander Pope
59) "He is the cheese to my macaroni." - Juno
60) "I just like being a piece of furniture in your weird life." - Juno
61) "It is never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot
62) "We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once." - Friedrich Nietzsche
63) "All we really need to survive is one person who truly loves us." - Penny Widmore, Lost
64) "Don't tell me what I can't do!" - John Locke, Lost
65) "My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations." - John Green, The Fault in our Stars
66) "But there's nothing wrong with me. This is how I'm supposed to be. In a land of make believe, that don't believe in me." - Green Day, Jesus of Surburbia
67) "My heart is beating from me. I am standing all alone. Please call me only if you are coming home. Waste another year flies by. Waste a night or two. You taught me how to live." - Green Day, Homecoming
68) "Better thank your lucky stars." - Green Day, Waiting
69) "It's like in the great stories, Mr Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes, you didn't even want to know the end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed will you, that meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going, because they were holding onto something. ... That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo. And it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee, The Two Towers
70) "Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?" - Theoden, The Two Towers
71) "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold." - Frodo, The Return of the King
72) "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you." - Samwise Gamgee, The Return of the King
73) "I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
74) "A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities." - J.R.R. Tolkien
75) "Little by little, one travels far" - J.R.R. Tolkien
76) "Life is too important to be taken seriously!" - Oscar Wilde
77) "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine
78) "An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." - G.K. Chesterton
79) "To travel is hopefully a better thing than to arrive." - Robert Louis Stevenson
80) "Don't waste the pretty!" - Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You
81) "I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes. To make each day count." - Jack, Titanic
82) "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world ... but you do get some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
83) "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." - Anne Frank
84) "We accept the love we think we deserve." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of being a Wallflower
85) "So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
86) "Downtown. Lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And in that moment, I swear we were infinite." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
87) "Enjoy it. Because it's happening." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
88) "A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
89) "But I guess you don't see the planets when you're staring at the sun. You just get blinded." - David Levithan, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
90) "What are you willing to do for something you believe in?" - David Levithan, Wide Awake
91) "All they have is hate, and in the end hate is worthless." - David Levithan, Wide Awake
92) "Only when you are challenged - and only when you challenge yourself - do you discover what truly matters." - David Levithan, Wide Awake
93) "Book collecting is an obsession, a disease, an addiction, a fascination, an absurdity, a fate. It is not a hobby..." - Jeanette Winterson
94) "It's over when you decide it's over. When you call it a night. The rest is just a matter of where the sun is in the sky. That has nothing to do with us." - David Levithan, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
95) "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T.S. Eliot
96) "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
97) "The fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength" - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
98) "Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
99) "Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
100) "Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
101) "Maybe our favourite quotations say more about us than the stories and people we're quoting." John Green
1. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.” - The Faul In Our Stars
1. Although the world is dirt, I have seen the most beautiful flowers spring up from its soil.
(Please do not pluck them all)
Every rose has its thorn, but that shouldn't be a reason to neglect its petals.
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
1) “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
2) "This doesn't have to be a fairytale. It just has to be the unlikely story of two people who made it work."
3) "Life doesn't come with subtitles"
4) "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools"
5) "Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect."
6) "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
7) "Daniel-San! OK to lose to opponet. Never OK to lose to FEAR"
ook met een boekje bezig waar ze in geschreven worden
1. Bewandel je eigen pad, dan verdwaal je nooit
2. Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile
3. Vier het leven om je heen, hang de slingers op en dans met iedereen
4. A journey of a thousand miles, must begin with a single step
5. Allow yourself to call forth all the joy & wonder that life can bring you, in whatever form you happily choose.
6. Sometimes God pushes us to our limits. It's because He has greater faith in us than we have in ourselves
7. The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
8. A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have
9. Sterk zijn betekent niet het vermijden van de waarheid. Het betekent accepteren, leren en er mee omgaan met opgeheven hoofd
10. Verander wat je niet accepteren kunt en accepteer wat je niet veranderen kunt.
11. Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places
1. He who laughs best today, will also laughs last. -Friedrich Nietzsche
2. Life is a process. We are a process.The universe is a process. -Anne Wilson Schaef
3. How we spend our days is,of course, how we spend our lives. -Annie Dillard
4. When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other. -Chinese Proverb
5. Life is a game in which the rules are constantly changing; nothing spoils a game more than those who take it seriously. -Quentin Crisp
6. I want to destroy a city...I think it would be the most noble thing someone can do with their lives,destroy the law and order of our world. -Sarah.
7.And In that moment, I swear we were infinite"
Perks of Being A Wallflower
8."I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts, or my thoughts the result of my dreams." D.H. Lawrence
9. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. ~Alan Alda
Completed on 12/31/2012: I made a board on my pinterest profile and added over 101 quotes to inspire!
Make Each one into a desktop background
101 - "Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney
bezig via pinterest
11. Be the light in the dark, be the calm in the storm and be at
peace while at war. ~Mike Dolan,
12. My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear.
Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful
and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~Jack Layton
13. We do not remember the days, we remember the moments. - Pavese
14. He who has nothing to die for has nothing to live for.
15. Unbeing dead isn't being alive. -e.e. cummings
16. go go ahead, break stuff. Break yourself on the once-hard
edges of yourself. And recycle the debris into the foundation
of your future.” Mark Twight
17. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the
end.” Carolyn Myers
18. There are two mistakes one can make along the road to
truth. Not going all the way and not starting.” Buddha
19. You don’t have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.” C.
20. Through the centuries there were men who took first steps
down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision.”
21. God gave burdens, also shoulders
22. You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your
grandfather was.~ Irish proverb.
23. Hate the sin, Love the sinner. Gandhi.
24. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about
learning to dance in the rain.
25. Don’t follow a path, make one
26. Where I was born and where and how I have lived is
unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been
that should be of interest."-- Georgie O'keefe
27. Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheeps
clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves ~ Matthew 7:15
28. true perfection has to be imperfect" oasis
29. You know my name - not my story
30. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemys,
but the silence of our friends.
31. Every time that you hurt me, every time I felt pain, every lie that
you told me made me who I am today.
32. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other
plans. John Lennon
33. The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this:
Decide what you want. Ben Stein
34. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait
so long to begin it.
35. Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first,
the lesson afterwards. Vernon Sanders Law
36. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No
one comes to the father except through me. John 14
37. I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find
out there isn't, Than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find
out there is."
38. God made many puzzle pieces, but only those two 'cut out' for
each other, can fit together to create a perfect and beautiful
picture.- Jessica Cochran
39. We become silent about things that matter because we can't
quantify how a heart aches or loves or breaks.
40. Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings
41. I know I was born and I know I`ll die the in between is mine
42. The walls we built around us to keep out the sadness also
keep out the joy
43. Every saint has a past every sinner has a future
44. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
45. To change your life you need to change your priorities
46. If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive.”
47. Knowing is not enough we must apply, willing is not enough
we must do.” - Bruce Lee
48. If you stop struggling, then you stop life. ~ Huey Newton.
49. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. ~ Mark Twain
50. I gave my life to become the person I am right now. ~ Richard
The first 10
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf. ~Jon Kabat-Zinn
Always when judging Who people are, Remember to footnote The words "So far." ~Robert Brault
Better to be hated for what I am than to be loved for what I’m not. ~ kurt cobain
It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light ~ Aristotle Onassis
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.
People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges ~ Joseph F. Newton
Life isn’t about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself.~ George Bernard Shaw
What is now proven was once imagined.~ William Blake
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I’ve decided to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for being stupid and forget that you ever existed.”
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- If you cant change something, change the way you look at it.
- Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
- I know god wont give me anything I cant handle, I just wish he didn’t trust me so much
- God doesn’t give you the people you want he gives u the people u need. To help and hurt you leave you love you and make u who u were meant to be
- Im selfish impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
- Lord, please calm my soul today ~ so many things are out of my control and I need your love to soothe me and calm me down ~ YOUR love lets me know it will be OK
- damaged people are dangerous because they know how to survive
- Worrying will never change the outcome
- In school we learn the lesson before we take the test. In life we take the test before we learn the lesson
- For everything you have missed you have gained something else. And for everything you gain you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice
- There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept,
Things we don’t want to know but have to learn,
And people we cant live without but have to let go
- Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment.
- You deserve to be happier than you are
- Just shut up ok?
Im allowed to dislike somebody who hurt me.
Im allowed to say what I want,
Laugh how I want,
Do what I want,
And be who I want
This is my life, and if you don’t like it
Then there’s something wrong with yours not mine
- You’re not scared of the dark.
You’re scared of whats in it
You’re not afraid of heights
Youre afraid of falling
You’re not afraide of people around you.
You’re just afrai of rejection
You’re not afraid of love
You’re just afraide of not being loved back
You’re not afraid to let go
You’re just afraid to accept the reality that he’s gone
You’re not afraid to try again
You’re just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason
- Isnt it ironic?
We ignore the ones who adore us,
Adore the ones who ignore us
Love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones that love us
- A lot of the pain that we are dealing with are really only thoughts
- Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having
- To change your life you need to change your priorities
- "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
- "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).
- A year from now what will you wish you had started today. - Karen Lamb
- don't ask "Who am I?" That's the wrong question. Instead ask "Who do I want to be?" Then go out and be that person.
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts; therefore guard accordingly.
- Forgiveness is liberating
- Ive decided to forgive you. It has nothing to do with your lame attitude. I am forgiving you because I am a follower of Jesus. God forgave me and Im sharing that with others.
- “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.” African Proverb quotes
- “Speak well of your friend, of your enemy say nothing.” Proverb quotes
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Think of why something affects you right now. Not the whole picture, live in the moment.
- Sometimes someone has to hurt you deep enough just to let you know that they’re not the right one for you. Learn your lesson and move on.
- The only thing that makes it a part of your life is that you keep thinking about it
- Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.
- Set aside the pains of the past, enjoy the blessings of the present, and look forward to the promises of the future.
- Without pain, there would be no change. But pain, just like everything in life, is meant to be learned from and then released.
- Never lower your standards because you’re lonely
- The perfect woman....
She has a sarcastic sense of humor and logical perspective.
She has a pretty face without makeup, a beautiful smile and smiles a lot.
Shes classy and has a great body because she goes to the gym.
She doesn’t go for vanity though, but to stay healthy.
She doesn’t dress provocative, except on rare occasions.
Dresses casually most of the time because she doesn’t crave attention
Shes calm and hates to argue
Shes modest, selfless and sexually submissive though infrequently dominant
When she cries, its so rare it breaks your heart
When she does get mad its cute
She has her own hobbies and interests and doesn’t feel the need to obsess over her man
The type of girl who can light up a room while sipping champagne in an elegant dress, or look adorable in sweat pants sitting Indian style on the couch while eating ramen noodles and watching tv
June 13, 2012 -- OK
made a template as well. am excited to get started!
Started looking for quotes today!
What am I committed to today – real effort or mediocrity?
"Most of the time we aren’t going to experience success immediately – but we can’t get discouraged and give up on our efforts. Success is often a function of time and effort. Setting realistic goals for improvement and/or success is a necessity."
Begin to see pressure as a privilege. Make pre-game butterflies fly in formation. Focus on the Controllables. Choose to trust what you got.
Worry and fear are often down-payments on a debt we might not owe.
Jna. - 25/101
List is on listography.com
1. Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that matter won't mind and those who mind, don't matter.
1. Crash Crash Crashedee Crash
2. Rechne nicht damit, dass jemand, der vor dir fährt, plötzlich zum Geist wird
First 10 done
Research, write them in a notebook
89/101 = 89%
1. perfection is not flawlessness it is wholeness and completeness
The student has his Rome, his Florence, his whole glowing Italy, within the four walls of his library. He has in his books the ruins of an antique world, and the glories of a modern one. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Before you can heal others, you must heal yourself. ~ Unknown
105.5 make a slide show/set of notes/wallpaper/notebook of them