stuck on 63 and really really struggling here
List of 101 things I have achieved so far
1. Completed nursing school
2. Worked in pediatric oncology
3. Bachelor’s Degree
4. Published in Reader’s Response
5. Read In Search of Lost Time
6. Raised two children
7. Travelled outside the country (Costa Rica)
8. Got my GED
9. Took the GRE
10. Adopted/rescued numerous pets
11. Read 75 books in one year
12. Learned to crochet
13. Learned to knit
14. Learned crewel embroidery
15. Learned cross stitch
16. Completed Ganesh cross stitch
17. Ran the table in a game of pool
18. Biked 25 miles
19. Learned to ride a horse
20. Learned to ride a bike
21. Learned to swim
22. Volunteered with Food for Friends
23. Had a 4.0 GPA
24. Made the Dean’s List
25. Graduated Summa Cum Laude
26. Learned to read a knitting chart
27. Quit smoking
28. Became a very good cook
29. Gave up religion
30. Got divorced
31. Bought a new car
32. Bought a house
33. Passed the nursing licensing exam
34. Biked over 25 miles
35. Served on a jury
36. Learned how to simplify my life
37. Learned to implement helpful Buddhist principles
38. Benefitted from therapy
39. Learned to drive
40. Learned to drive a stick shift
41. Travelled outside the state
42. Been a good friend
43. Made and donated hand knit and crocheted items
44. Had a Murder Mystery party
45. Caught a fish (a stingray)
46. Hosted a Christmas dinner party
47. Had a New Year’s party
48. Participated in library summer reading program
49. Gave up Cokes
50. Saw Paul McCartney in concert
51. Baked cupcakes from scratch
52. Saw Phantom of the Opera live
53. Swam in the ocean
54. Participated in a scavenger hunt
55. Won a horseback riding event
56. Bought a meal for a homeless person
57. Played first base on an undefeated softball team
58. Learned how to play Silent Night on an organ
59. Catered a wedding
60. Drove over 400 miles to visit a friend
61. Camped on the beach in Florida
62. Went horseback riding in the lake
63. Met and fell in love with someone online
64. Collected money for charity
65. Had my own website
66. Delivered a commencement speech
67. Graduated first in my nursing school class
68. Sold Tupperware (became a manager and had company car)
69. Cooked a meal for someone who was ill
70. Read every Agatha Christie “Poirot” novel
71. Member of Alpha Sigma Nu (National Jesuit Honor Society)
72. Member of Phi Theta Kappa (National Community College Honor Society)
73. In “Who’s Who in Community Colleges”
74. Learned to read/pronounce Middle English
75. Read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
76. Landscaped my yard
77. Designed and maintained a goldfish pond
78. Saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show in a theater at midnight before it was a thing
79. Saw Bob Dylan in concert three times
80. Attended the first concert in the Superdome (Allman Brothers, 1975)
81. Went on a riverboat cruise
82. Ate a fresh pineapple from a farm stand (right next to the pineapple field) in Costa Rica
83. Saw a volcano
84. Can count to ten in two foreign languages (Spanish and French)
85. Can name the 50 states in alphabetical order
86. Know all 50 state capitals
87. Can identify all 50 states on a map
88. Know all the countries (and their capitals) in the Western Hemisphere
89. Passed the Jeopardy! test twice
90. Qualified for Mensa membership
91. Can identify all Central and South American countries on a map
92. Can speak some Spanish (I am rusty!)
93. Was vegan for a year
94. Can name and locate all 7 continents
95. Have voted in every presidential election since 1992
96. Have witnessed a total solar eclipse
97. Watched a meteor shower
98. Watched a total lunar eclipse
99. Know pretty much all there is to know about the Donner party
100. Can duplicate a restaurant meal
101. Saw the Jade Buddha
Only got to 34, but it was true and far more than I expected, so I'm happy with it.
Oh! I´d like to try this too!!! Congratulations!!!
It's pretty long, but it's finally finished!
It actually makes me feel really good about myself reading this. :3
68) Designed my own LRP daggers that a friend made me
69) Played a free form
70) Found RP characters I really enjoyed playing
71) Found a bunch of friends I'll probably grow old with
72) wrote a first draft of a novel
73) learned to cook
74) visited many castles and manor houses and have a good grasp of history because of that
75) Been recognised for being good at work
76) have been a responsible pet owner
Made a template and started brain-storming some ideas.
1. Een eigen bedrijf gestart
2. Boeken geschreven
3. Boeken gepubliceerd
4. Een eigen website gestart
5. Mijn acneprobleem overwonnen
6. Over mijn ex heen gekomen
7. Een hond aangeschaft
8. Op mezelf gaan wonen
9. Alleen gereisd
10. Diploma basiskennis boekhouding gehaald
11. Vrienden gemaakt
12. Mijn sociale fobie overwonnen
13. Mijn pleinvrees overwonnen
14. Voor mezelf opgekomen in de auteurswetkwestie
15. Positieve recensies op boeken ontvangen
16. De oude pestkoppen van vroeger vergeven
17. Op de radio geweest
18. Een lange relatie gehad
19. Een vriendschap overgehouden na een relatie
20. Mijn rijbewijs gehaald
21. Een boek vertaald
22. 22 doktersromans geschreven
23. Voor mezelf op durven komen
24. Auteursrecht probleem opgelost
25. Zelf mijn portfolio site gestart
26. Mensen geholpen in nood
27. Rijbewijs gehaald
28. Lezing gegeven
29. Gastspreker bij een workshop geweest
30. Een lief vriendje gehad
31. Mezelf meer leren waarderen
32. Alleen in Amerika gekampeerd
33. Een vaste uitgever gevonden
34. Non-fictie geschreven
35. Geld verdiend met de Lira
drivers lisence, feed tingrays
graduate from college
1. graduated high school
2. join the military
3. got married
4. had keke
112 things listed in my already completed list
Got it saved one my computer.
List found on my other account: donelist. (:
1. I was born.
2. Learnt how to ride a horse.
3. Learnt how to ride a bike.
4.Lerant how to ride a car.
5. Learnt how to skate.
6. Finished primary school.
7 Finished high school on dean's list.
8. I was accepted to vet school.
9.I acheived aknowledgements for my drawings.
10. i won over 10 conpetitions in writing esseys.
11. I won a silver "medal" in math.
12. I acheived a silver dolphin in my swiming abillities.
13.I kicked the shit out of a boy in my kindergarten group and he was hospitalized for ingvinal hernia.
14. i leanrt english.
15. I learnt Ljubljanščina.
16. I learnt spanish.
17. I learnt to play guitar.
18.I learnt to sing solo.
19. I sang in choir.
20. I work at theatre for modern dance.
21. I worked with vet for 8 years.
22. I passed pathophysiology in first try.
23. I survived my childhood.
24. I quit smoking.
25. I quit clubbing.
26. I've been to USA.
27. I know how to ski.
28. i know how to dance.
29. I know gymnastics.
30. I was always the first on running
60 or 100m. :)
1. Got married
2. Given birth to 3 daughters
3. Learned to talk
4. Learned to walk
5. Passed 10 O levels
6. Passed 3 A levels
7. Learned to play violin and viola
8. Learned to play piano
9. Learned to play the organ
10. Converted to Catholicism
11. Completed a 120 mile sponsored walk
12. Earned a 1st class degree
13. Passed my Ph.D
14. Sung in a choir at the Royal Albert Hall
15. Learned to play the flute
15. Learned to play the trombone
16. Had two articles published
17. Learned to read French
18. Learned to drive
19. Been to an FA Cup Final
20. Been swimming in the Aegean
21. Visited the Acropolis
22. Climbed Mount Snowdon
23. Had tea at the Ritz
24. Visited Jerusalem
25. Been to Lands End
26. Dyed my hair red
27. Had my ears pierced
28. Passed my driving test
29. Crocheted a blanket
30. Bought a house
31. Driven across Europe
32. Taught at university
33. Been awarded an academic Fellowship
34. Learned to ride a bike
35. Played in a symphony orchestra
36. Played in a chamber orchestra
37. Sung a solo in Church
38. Cooked Christmas dinner
39. Been a witness in court
40. Hung wallpaper
41. Sat on a rooftop
42. Driven a tractor
43. Driven a car at 100mph
44. Been to EuroDisney
45. Seen the Sistine Chapel in Rome
46. Kept a blog for five years
47. Mended a puncture
48. Changed a wheel
49. Seen the Mona Lisa
50. Pitched a tent
51. Taught my daughters to read
52. Learned Latin
53. Ridden a motorbike
54. Flown in a hot air balloon
55. Volunteered for a charity
56. Swum a mile
57. Had tea at the House of Lords
58. Earned my own living
59. Passed professional insurance exams
60. Nursed my husband through two operations
61. Played in a brass band
62. Baked my own bread
63. Run a business
64. Hand reared a lamb
65. Spent the night on a train
66. Drunk champagne
67. Driven through a snow storm
68. Walked the pilgrim's mile at Walsingham barefoot
69. Climbed a mountain.
70. Seen a performance by the Royal Ballet
71. Seen the Royal Shakespeare Company at Stratford
72. Read War and Peace
73. Been through Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin
74. Stayed up all night
75. Seen in the New Year in Trafalgar Square
76. Knitted socks
77. Worked in the old British Library Reading Room
78. Given a paper at an academic conference.
79. Given lectures
80. Ridden through Venice on a Gondola
81. Island hopped in Greece
82. Learned to cross stitch
83. Taken part in fantasy role play games
84. Organised birthday parties
85. Played Santa
86. Hiked through a Scottish mountain pass
87. Read aloud to my children
88. Camped in the wild
89. Visited Anne Frank's house
90. Seen the River Danube
91. Been offered a place at Cambridge University
92. Been offered a place on a masters course
93. Ridden on a camel
94. Swum in the Dead Sea
95. Been up a mountain on a cable car
96. Nursed my babies into toddlerhood
97. Laughed a lot
98. Fallen in love
99. Made many friends
100. Never fallen out with a friend
101. Lived a full life for 50 years
09/07/10- I have written 1.
1) Not borrowing money from my dad every month
2) Renting my own home
3) Finding a lovely boyfriend
4) Attending a LARP I’ve enjoyed completely
5) Finding a non-phone job
6) Seen a meteor shower
7) Won a NaNoWriMo
Finished a short story enough to send to publishers.
9) Travelled and visited Rotterdam by
10) Had the courage to walk away from unhealthy
11) Motivate other people to do a 101 in 1001 days
12) Regularly playing new games and meeting new people at stabcon
13) Teaching myself HTML and CSS
14) Running an entertainingly epic RPG
15) Taught myself Excel and Access to a high standard.
16) Graduating University
17) Grown in confidence enough to talk to strangers
18) Grown out of being a hermit
19) Bought my own sofa!
20) Paid off 1 of my 2 credit cards
21) Controlled my money well enough to not have Barclays charge me for over overdraft limit charges.
22) Completing expert minesweeper in 169 seconds. Medium in 49
23) cooked for friends even though it was only fajita’s
24) built, and designed various websites from scratch
25) coming top 10 in a fantasy football league with football fans
26) A in GCSE English Lit Despite my English teacher
27) I’ve never failed an exam
28) I have learnt to cross stitch and completed a huge cross stitch of a specific dog. –
29) Have a birthday party
30) Collecting friends like pokemon
31) Attended a fancy dress party
32) Own LARP kit
33) Stepping up at work and taking on a position of responsibility as Social Secretary
34) Being a bridesmaid twice
35) Expanding my diet
36) Been to see Bon Jovi live 4 times, and Nickleback 2 times.
37) Have never beaten one of the many people who think it’s appropriate to stop dead in front of me when walking through Manchester on my way home.
38) Playing the guitar in my church band.
39) My tyranid collection,
40) Taking someone else’s VB, learning how it works and how to change it to make it do what I want to do
41) Been an important member of the FRPG
42) Been on holiday with friends
43)Breaking my arm in spectacular fashion
44) Dealt with my fear of escalators
45) Formed some kick ass friendships
46) Joined a gym
47) Sorted myself out enough to get a loan
48) Finally bought myself the ultimate present.
49) Gave K a wedgie
50) brought a project at work from beginning to almost conclusion
51 paid for my glasses all by myself
52) Got a professional bra fitting
53) level capped a MMO without it taking over my life
54) I can tie shoe laces
55) I can tell the time on a watch
56) coming into work despite burning myself badly
57) Turning into the great NHS detective
58) Being comfortable on a new system in only a few weeks
59) Putting preventative measures in place for my crazy
60) Always dusting myself off and getting on with it
61) very computer literate compared to some people
62) Ability to do anything no matter how freaked out I feel about it. If it needs doing I can do it.
63) Getting Vusoria going
64) Having the respect of my boss even if she doesn't have mine
65) 30 weeks without sickleave or insanity
66) Picking up a game and running it with no prep time
67) Written a novel at 98,000 words
1. learned to sew 2. graduated high school with honors 3. graduated college 4. got married 5. had 2 kids 6. learned how to take great photos 7. got baptized in Jesus' name 8. received the gift of the Holy Spirit 9. spent all day in my pjs 10. paid cash for a vehicle 11. gotten a raise 12. gotten my license 13. learned to drive 14. shot a gun 15. said I love you and meant it 16. read all the books in a series 17. driven for 18 hours straight 18. visited Orlando 19. visited Washington, DC 20. visited Gettysburg 21. visited Canada 22. gone camping 23. owned a house 24. sewn a skirt 25. sewn a dress 26. been promoted at my job