2/5 (cheesecake) - this doesn't TECHNICALLY count, because I've had it before but it was YEARS ago and I really didn't like it. But I tried it again, and discovered that if I get one that's not super cream cheese-y I like it (I got chocolate raspberry truffle by the way...SO GOOD) 3/5 tea - I even bought some! 4/5 figs
1. Polenta - it was creamy spinach polenta from the co-op, and it was delicious!
2. Kimchi - fermented cabbage stuff, not that great 3. Seaweed Chips - meh
Burger with fresh vegetables, onions, bacon and meat. M&M's with crispy filling Pancakes made of rye flour Pumpkin cake
Kuskusas su daržovėmis
EGG DROP SOUP SQUID LEGS
Butternut squash soup was the final one for this goal... 5/5 - done!
Have made my own beanie chilli with black eyed beans, which I had never eaten before. It was really yummy, and now 4/5 done!
Bok Choy Flounder Cottage Cheese Talapia
3. Calamari 4.Pesto
1. butternut squash
Tried a mozzarella and pesto burger the other day and a BBQ quorn fillet, both were v. Nice :) 3/5 done!
1. Tim Tams
2. Mochi 3. Butterbean cookies (vegan) 4. Blackbean brownies (vegan) 5. Tofu --------------------------------------- from my previous list: 1. Quinoa 2. Kolaches 3. Oatmeal & Soymilk 4. Chocolate with Pepper/Chile 5. Chocolate with Hickory Smoked Uncurred Bacon
15/1: Tried edamame beans (or however you spell it!) today. Only 4 more to go!
1. Stuffed and baked tomatoes. Verdict: YUM!
2. Sushi @ Lin's Grand Buffet. Verdict: Try more. 3. Fried Banana. Verdict: Delicious!
1) Polenta - polenta chips.
2) Fideua (noodle paella) 3) Potato bravas 4) Chocolate y churros 5) Tomato bread 6) Soggy rice with lobster
hush puppies turkish foods food from that one restuarant hardees food
Tried Indian food 3/19
Tried Jambalya 3/23 strawberry rhubarb pie Avacodos Gyros (gross)
1) Wasabi seaweed
Arroz dulce con mango
3. soft Stem Broccoli
4. Whelks 5. Vegetable Terrine
Gnocchi, pickled okra,
Candy with lakrica filling
Tried canned smoked oysters they were really good!
Chinese Lo Neon at Doc Chey's
1: Durian fruit.
2: Camembert. 3: Caviar. 4: Goat's cheese. 5: Avocado.
1. Fennel (Fänkål)
Krevetės vyno padaže
"rooster neck" soup, and whiskeels in Guatemala
Dried honey melon
1. Snake fruit (exotic fruit with a scaly exterior that resembles a snake's scales) -- tasted really good
2. Gudeg (Balinese dish made of jackfruit) -- not so good 3. Fried spinach chips -- meh, it was okay 4. Kaya (Singaporean coconut/pandan spread) -- awesome!! 5. Delice de Bougogne cheese -- yuuum
M 11 months ago
Tried S'more's egg rolls, the Rich Man's taco, the Gringo taco, and a cucumber salad at Taqueira Tsunami which is an asian-latin fusion restauranto off of Marietta Square.
tried ostrich meat and pickled lemonade.