1. My red lips
2. My ability to make others laugh
3. My common sense
4. I’m hard-working and determined
5. My flat stomach
6. My good memory
7. The way I learn things quickly
8. My love of books
9. I can be crazy when i want to be
10. My fashion sense
11. I am good at French
12. My strong ambitions
13. I am a good cook
14. My love of school
15. My nails
16. My brown eyes
17. My artistic photography
18. My ability to think deep.
19. My ability to stick to the person I truly love
20. My ability to play the piano
21. My ability to make friends quickly
22. My eyebrows
23. My arguing skills
24. My small wrists
25. My decent singing voice
26. My loyalty to others
27. My love of collecting memories
28. My outgoingness
29. My ability to control my money but treat myself sometimes
30. My love of music
31. I'm not a popular yet i don't just blend into the background
32. My love of Christmas
33. My ability to give up bad habits
34. My genorosity at Christmas time
35. My obsesion with good grammar
36. My manners
37. I love to dance
38. I love families
39. I bring people together
40. The bits of red in my hair and how i love red hair
41. The way I like things organised like a home
42. My ability to control my weight
43. My ability to speak my mind
44. My awesome whistle
45. My amazing friends
46. My nickname
47. My accent on my name
46. My big family and many cousins
47. I haven't need to go to hospital (apart from births)
48. My cuteness
49. My love of twins and that i am sure i have a long lost twin out there somewhere.
50. That i am going to make life the best I can for myself and do something worthwhile with it.
11 of 50 completed
Georgie did this! *note to kathryn....this is sooo hard*
7/10/11 2:30 pm. since i just finished writing the list of the 100 things that make me happy, i figured i'd move onto this list. this list was defintiely harder to do. but i realized all the things i liked about myself no matter how small. i finished around 3:30
4. gevoel voor mode
9. sportiviteit (in de zin van: willen sporten)
1. I can write. Short stories, songs, articles. People say I'm good at it and I enjoy doing it so yes.
2. I'm determined. If I see something I want, then I'll go and get it. Some people call it single-minded persistance, I call it determination.
3. I know what I want. I know what I want to be, where I want to go to university, what I want to study and I have backups.
4. I'm good at shopping ok, I have a skill at barging people out of my way and grabbing the last one in my size and finding it with half off the normal price.
5. I like my hair right after I've washed it. It goes super curly and bouncy. I used to hate it but now I prefer that to when it's straight.
6. I'm always there for my friends. Like no matter what, even if we're arguing, no matter what they've done to me in the past, if they need me, I'll be there. I also kinda hate that about me though, it means I get walked over and disappointed sometimes.
7. People have said I'm a strong person. I dunno but if it's true then that's cool I guess. I don't really see how I am but if they think so then that's great.
8. Not to brag- but I make awesome playlists. I make a lot of them, every activity that requires music, I make a playlist.
9.I have a lot of books. I like that I read, people that don't read confuse me. How do you just not read?
10. I make good cups of tea. My mum might not admit it, but they're better than Dad's cups of tea and Dad's are pretty good.
11. I actually don't mind tidying my room. I do it once a week in general and it just helps me keep my head clear and I can actually be in a room that isn't a shit tip all the time. I never used to tidy my room but I don't mind it so much anymore.
12. People have said my eyes are nice, they're my favourite part of my body so.
13. I'm good at baking.
14. I learn song lyrics pretty quickly. It's handy cause I hate listening to songs I don't know the lyrics to.
15. I'm short. I used to hate it because everyone would jokingly take the piss all the time and it irritated me but now I kinda like being a short arse.
16. I stand up for myself. I never used to but then I grew a pair and now I have no problem telling people when they're treating me like shit or when they've done something.
17. I can pull thousand word essays out of my arse in 2 hours and get damn near full marks on them. I think it's because I work better under pressure, if I have loads of time I put it off and put it off and then I end up not doing it, whereas if I wait until the last couple of days then I'll do it.
18. I'm stubborn- to some people it might be a bad thing but for me, it just means I won't take no for an answer.
19. I have a lot of pyjama bottoms. I have this undying love for pyjamas, they're the comfiest things in the world and they're like 800 times better than sweats. That said, I refuse to wear sweats or pyjamas outside the house.
20. I've learnt to not give a crap about people that treat me badly or that don't care about me. It's a recent change, but it's one I like. From now on, I'll be there for people that care about me and are there for me too and I'll love them, cause that's what I do for my friends.
21. I’m always honest. I try to be tactful about it but when it comes down to it, I am always honest.
22. I always hold up my end of a deal, even if there’s a way out of it. Like it seems really fucking cowardly to me if you back out of something you’ve promised to do.
23. I have a pretty good vocabulary. I have a friend that used to call me her walking dictionary.
24. When I really need it, I’ll ask for help. Like it’s really hard for me to because I’m so used to dealing with everything with no help because I just refuse help but now it’s kind of like ok, I need someone to help me through this.
25. People have said that I’m brave. I dunno, I don’t feel it a lot of the time, but if I am then that’s a good thing.
26. I’m competitive. To the extreme. Someone once told me that I am the most competitive person they’ve ever met. Sometimes it gets annoying because I fucking hate losing anything with a passion but most of the time, it just drives me to win.
27. I read really fast.
28. I’m into Greek mythology. It’s interesting, idk.
29. I’m really good at being a sarcastic twat. Not normally something I’d be happy about but it comes in handy when I have to deal with arseholes.
30. I try to see the beauty in everything. I don’t always manage it because some people I just can’t handle but with most things, I really try to find something beautiful in them.
31. I'm pretty resourceful.
32. I grab every opportunity. Like getting a solo in the school play and this weekend. All down to opportunity grabbing.
33. I have a lot of clothes. I used to pretty much only wear black and grey but now, I wear more color which is nice. I still have days (like today) where it's pretty much just navy, white, black or grey but I do try and put more colour in there now.
34. I have a fairly varied taste in music. We're talking varied as in from Debussy to Architects and all the way back again.
35. I'm realistic.
36. My parents have always said that I'm good at reading people.
37. I am awesome at Wii Tennis. No shame.
38. I always feel like I'm not good enough. Like there's something wrong with me. But I've pushed the thoughts out of my head and now those days are getting less. I guess the thing I like is that I'm able to make myself feel better sometimes.
39. I'm pro-active. When something's bothering me, I get off my arse and sort it out. I also always get off my arse to get what I want because it really annoys me when people sit there whining about how much they want something when they don't do anything about it.
40. I can quote all of Noel and Mike Fielding's lines in series 3 of The Mighty Boosh.
41. I have a very dry sense of humor.
42. I'm always early.
43. I travel a lot.
44. I always try and see things through, I never give up or quit.
45. I'm organized. I know what I want and exactly how I'm gonna get it.
46. I might throw a ton of stuff away, but I always keep the sentimental stuff. Like photos or birthday cards. Stuff that actually means something.
47. I'm sort of a dreamer. I unintentionally create wild scenarios in my head that will most likely not happen. It makes my dreams a lot more exciting though.
48. I try hard in school. It's not like it's pointless or anything and when I get a bad grade I really beat myself up about it. I try not to but I get super disappointed in myself because I know I can do better.
49. I taught myself how to roll my tongue and how to say the word 'Raxacoricophallapatorius'. If you don't know what it is, google that shit.
50. I finished this motherfucker of a goal. Suck it.
1. My smile