Last weekend I made "Chocolate chip cookie dough dip"..... amazing! I want to find my Grandma's recipe though....it's here somewhere!
Posted one year ago
Other notes for this Goal:
-Tortellini Pepper & Spinach Bake (Tam: B, Bri: A-)
- Chocolate Mousse
- Creamy chicken & wild rice soup
- 3 bean chili
October 2012 - Zucchini fries
August 2012 - Chicken, tomato, zucchini & pesto grill packets
- Stuffed portobello mushrooms
- Chicken/bacon/ranch packets
June 2012 - Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
April 2012 - Green bean & shrimp salad
May 2012 - Chicken pasta in peanut sauce
6/9/12 - Made "Chicken with Wine & Mushrooms"
(I liked it more than Tam....love the wine flavor!)
6/24/12 - Made my Grandma's "Raspberry Dessert" recipe.....so easy and everyone at our dinner party loved it!
6/30/12 - Made "Basil Parmesan Dip" with fresh basil.....great flavor!
Also made a fruit dip (I have made this before though)....included yogurt, honey & cinnamon....great, but became kind of liquid-y as the day went on.
For Britt's bridal shower, we made chicken taco meat in the crock-pot (chicken breasts, salsa & taco seasoning)....yummy & super easy!
Tonight Tam made Pork & Pepper Tacos w/ avocado:
- Tam: B+, Bri: A-
Tonight tried a new recipe: Baked Chicken & Zucchini (very easy, healthy and yummy!)
- Tam: B, Bri: A-
Most recent recipe: Curried chicken with ginger and yogurt
- we changed it up quite a bit, adding peas and playing with the amounts (next time, more curry and less tomato!)
- Tam: B-, Bri: B
We tried 4 new recipes in the last 2 weeks:
- Pho (Vietnamese beef broth soup): Tam: B+, Bri: A-
- Mushroom & Black Bean Enchilada Casserole: Tam: B , Bri: A
- Creamy Mushroom & Chicken w/Goat Cheese: Tam: B , Bri: A
- Shrimp w/ Spinach & Feta Cheese: Tam: C+, Bri: B-
*needed fresh spinach