Marked with a status of Not Started.
1. "I know that the first person I kissed won't be nearly as important as the last person I kiss." -Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home
2. "You know someone's right for you when the things they don't say HAVE to say are even more important than the things they do." -Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home
3. "My love for you is a journey; starting at forever, and ending at never." -Author Unknown
4. "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." -Josiah G. Holland
5. "You're nothing short of my everything." -Ralph Block
6. "What did I do to deserve someone who gives me a love that gets better and better and better?" -Leann Rimes
7. "All I want is a best friend whom I can't wait to kiss again." — Robin Palmer
8. “I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” -Pietro Aretino
9. "To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone." -Reba McEntire
10. "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -Leo Tolstoy
11. "There is nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name." -The Avette Brothers
12. "My heart, it's like my chest can barely contain it, like it doesn't belong to me anymore, it belongs to you. If you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange, no gifts, no goods, no demonstrations of devotion- nothing but knowing you love me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine." -Stardust
13. "It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." -Epictetus
14. "Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln
15. "I admire people who are, by nature, kind and fair to others." - Sidney Sheldon
16. "Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever." - Love And Other Drugs
17. "“To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.” -Henry Drummond
18."The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason you held on so long." -Unknown
19. "You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way." Song of songs 4:7
20. "Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Seduce my soul and I'm yours forever." -Anonymous
21. "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True Story." -Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother
22. "I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." -Mr. Darcy, Pride & Prejudice
23. "We must all make the choice between what is right and hat is easy." -Professor Dumbledore, Harry Potter
24. "Do what you feel in your heart to be right - For you'll be criticized anyway." -Eleanor Roosevelt
25. "I love you because you deal with me when I am being difficult."
26. Piglet: "How do you spell love?" Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it."
27. "I'm not sure if you feel a spark, but I feel fireworks when I think of you." -Unknown
28. "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite."
29. "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell
30. "Before you talk, listen. Before you act, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try."
31. "What I love most about my home, is who I share it with." -Ted Carpenter
32. "I have found the one whom my soul loves." -Song of Solomon 3:4
33. "It's so amazing when someone comes to your life and you expect nothing of it, but suddenly there right in front of you is everything you ever need."
34. "Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of champagne in the fridge." -Hester Browne
35. "Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him." -Unknown
36. "Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it." -Swedish Proverb
37. "No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown
38. "Nothing great has been, and nothing great can be accomplished without passion." -Uknown
39. "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." -Winnie the Pooh
40. ""I have loved you since the moment I clapped eyes on you. What could be more reasonable than to marry you?" -Laurie, Little Women
41. "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." -Jimmy Johnson
42. "Being loved deeply by someone gives you STRENGTH, while loving someone deeply gives you COURAGE." -Lao Tzu
43. "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle
44. "When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them." -Unknown
45. "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." -Oprah Winfrey
Posted one year ago
Other notes for this Goal:
No other notes have been added.