1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? – I think I would be 17, because that’s how old most people think I am if they don’t know how old I am.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? – Never trying, because then you just regret it afterwards.
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? - I think it’s because most people think very lowly of themselves, and think that they won’t be able to do things that they want to do.
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? - It really depends on what you are doing; some people believe that actions speak louder than words.
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? - The bad people. There are too many people who make judgments and cause trouble for the fun of it.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? -Being a full time Mum. I would love to be able to do that, it would make me happy.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? - I’m not really sure to be honest, I don’t believe in myself that much, so I don’t do things I should.
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? – I wouldn’t live it differently at all.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? – I don’t really control my life; I just let things go as they go.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? – I’m sort of worried about both, because doing things wrong can cause problems, but so could doing the wrong things.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? – I would say that I was friends with that person, and just say that if that’s their opinion, then that’s fine. Just as long as they don’t take what they are saying to far, and I’ll try to make sure they don’t hurt anybody about what they say.
Posted one year ago
Other notes for this Goal:
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – I would have been 9 at the time; I would have probably been upset about stuff that was going on at school. It doesn’t matter now because I don’t even know if I would have been upset.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? – I don’t really have any.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – Being with my friends. The true ones.
32. If not now, then when? – Whenever.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? – It depends on the circumstance. Like what if you wanted to win the jackpot in a casino? You could loose all your money trying to accomplish that. It happens.
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? – No?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? – That’s a very good question. It’s called conflict.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? – If you give it a chance, than maybe. Someone who could come across as good may turn out to be evil. Then something that seems evil could actually be the kindest thing you know, you just have to give it a chance.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – I don’t have a job, but if I did and I enjoyed it, then no.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? – Well if I enjoyed it then I would want more.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? – I feel like I have lived this night a hundred times before, because I have. Sat, exhausted, and talking to the same person on facebook about the same thing. Boring.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? – Never, I haven’t strongly agreed in anything.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – I would try to visit as many people as possible, but I know there is defiantly a top three.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? – I would do it if I knew what my life expectancy was. I would love to be in a famous band.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? – You have to truly live to be happy. I know lots of people who walk this earth and they are so miserable and depressed… that’s not what I would call truly living.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? – If you know what you are about to do is right, then go ahead and do it, nothing should be stopping you.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? – Mistakes hurt people. That’s why we are so afraid to make them. If you make the same mistake twice, it wouldn’t be a mistake though, it would be a choice.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? – I would dress how I like, and look how I like and listen to music that I like. Those are the things I get judged on.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? – Just then because I read that. It creeps me out.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? – I love many things. I also love many people.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? – Even I can’t remember what happened those days.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? – It’s a bit of both. Friends will advise you what to do, and sometimes those things are the right things to do, and that you should follow there advice as well as making a few more choices of your own.
22. Why are you, you? – I am me because that’s who I want to be. Its not because I am trying to impress others, I’m not a fake.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? – No, I haven’t. I hate it. I am a bitch to everyone. I want to change that.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? – If a good friend moved away, you’d always be able to visit and still keep close even though they could be hundreds of miles away. If the friend lived right near you and just forgot about you, then they weren’t a real friend.
25. What are you most grateful for? – I am grateful for the amazing friends that I have, and for the people who are always there for me.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? – I’d rather never be able to make new ones, because if you lost all your old memories, you’d loose everything because the memories you just made will get lost when they become old too. But if you couldn’t make new ones, then you’d still be able to keep the old ones.
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first? – Some people believe that truth is in a persons eyes. I’m not so sure though.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? – I don’t know what my greatest fear is and I hope not to find out.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? – Don’t let guys mess you around, only be with someone if it feels right.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? – I actually, honestly don’t know.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? – I don’t think so, I don’t really understand that. But it does remind me of a few of my friends, lets not name any names.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? – I know that I think differently. Everybody thinks differently because no two minds are alike.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? – People don’t see what I see. Friends are what makes me happy. The people who I am friends with make me happy because you can just have a laugh with them and always know that they’ll be there for you. Just some people just won’t accept the fact that they are older than I am.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? – I would really like to go on a road trip with my close friends, and then have a camp out with a bonfire. I don’t have the money for it and my parents wouldn’t let me.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? – Yes. I really am. I just don’t want to let go.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? – I would move to a pretty countryside, or a seaside town like Brighton or Saundersfoot. I just think they would be nice places to live.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? – I do if it’s not being quick enough. I know it doesn’t make it quicker, I’m just impatient.
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? – A joyful simpleton. I wouldn’t want to spend my days worrying over nothing, even if it did mean being clever.