1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
I would have to say two or three. I would have to take it back to the age of innocence where you don't know how cruel the word can really be. You don't know about the bad people you don't have to stress or anything like that.
2. Which is worst failing or never trying?
I would have to say never trying. Yeah it hurts it when you fail but at the end of the day at least you can say i at least tried i at least gave it a shot and tried my hand at it and maybe it just won't for me. But never trying you will always wonder it it's a possiblity you could have done what it is that you want to do.
3. If life is so short why do we do so many things we don't like and don't do so many things we like?
4. When it's all said and done will you have said more then you done?
I think that everyone says more then they have done. Like I have so many plans in head of me so many things that I want to do but at the end of the day will I get the chance to do all of them probably not but I do believe if I put that in front of me I think I will be able to do most of those things and at the end of the day I will be satisfied with that.
5. What is one thing you will change about the world?
6. If happiness was the natural currency what kind of work would make you happy?
I would have to say being a full time mother. I love the joys of being a mother to my daugther and that is where alot of my happiness comes from.
7. Are you
Posted one year ago
Other notes for this Goal:
No other notes have been added.