1. Who are you? Ashley Paskill
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
-I am a Christian
-I am a journalist
-I'm only shy until I get to know you
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
2000 (so far):
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
150. What is your quest?
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
165. What changes are you afraid of?
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
216. What's your favorite video game?
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
221. Are you allergic to anything?
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
248. What color is your bedroom?
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,
fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
279. Should parents spank their kids?
280. What is your worst daily habit?
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
292. What is one thing you can't do?
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
346. Does safety stifle you?
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
397. Who was your first best friend?
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
399. Who have you read a biography about?
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
427. How easily do you make friends?
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
435. Are you artistic and creative?
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
437. What are you obsessed with?
438. What was the last compliment you received?
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
451. What do you do for exercise?
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
455. Are you a good cook?
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
460. How do you go about losing weight?
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
469. Who do you know who is dull?
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Do you talk to your pets?
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
479. Are you in good health?
480. Are you patriotic?
Let's play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.
501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
If you did make one what would it be about?
504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
512. What (not who) do you care about?
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
515. What do you want to change about the world?
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
522. How often do you get jealous?
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
529. Does anyone understand you?
530. Do you understand yourself?
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
533. What is one idea that you live by?
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
541. What gets you through the night?
542. Do you really want to live forever?
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
546. What would you like to protest against?
547. What or who do you support?
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
556. What do you need advice about?
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
560. What is your least favorite body part?
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
563. What is your worst trait?
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
565. What is the essence of you?
566. What really inspires you?
567. Have you met your soul mate?
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
570. Of the following which word best describes you:
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
584. What keeps you chained down?
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
589. What evil is necessary?
590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
591. What would you do anything for?
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
594. Are you ordinary?
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
600. What movie sequels do you like?
601. Do you have a lust for life?
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism?
Cure a hangover?
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
611. What is your favorite movie?
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
614. What will you never run out of?
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due?
How about the day it was due?
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
620. What is your favorite season?
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
626. How open to suggestion are you?
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
628. Are you often lonely?
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
632. How imaginative are you?
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
654. Do like Japanese cooking?
655. Do you care for stray animals?
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas
A Garfield Halloween
The Secret of Nimh
The Last Unicorn
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
As the Wind Blows
Grave of the Fireflies
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
662. What words offend you?
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
665. Which ones have you looked into?
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
684. What is your favorite smell?
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):
Animals doing cute stuff
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're into guys) or a girl (if you're into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
696. Do you use public pools?
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
698. Do you use public showers?
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
701. What is your favorite mixed drink?
702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
703. Chicken Mesala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
704. If you were alone in your friend's house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
705. What would you really like to do but you don't because you are afraid of getting caught?
706. Of the following, which word best describes you:
707. Which band would you most likely check out?
The Smiths (indi-pop 80's-90's)
The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90's)
Front 242 (80's-90's industrial/dance)
708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
715. What's the most creative answer you can think of for 'what is black and white and red all over'?
716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
718. It's daddy's birthday. What do you get him?
719. What's your 5,000 question survey nickname?
Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
H heaps of
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
T the one and only
W wishing for
Y yearning for
Now take the first letter of your last name.
C creme pie
D drag queen
M mannish boys
Put the two words together for your nickname.
720. You know that shaky feeling that you get when it's all coming to a climax, and everyone involved is breaking into the good kind of cold sweat, working as individuals and at the same time as a single force of energy, and it all meshes together, and for a brief moment, you're holding your breath and tingling all over, and after it's done you're on an explosive and dizzying high for the rest of the night?
What does that feeling come from?
721. How many of your teachers can you imagine drinking or doing drugs on the weekends?
722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
723. Write a question and answer it here.
724. Who is your favorite playwright?
725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
727. Do you like truffles?
Do you like Turkish delight?
728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
729. What's funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
730. For question 720 did you write down sex?
You pervert, I was thinking of musical theater.
731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
732. What would you consider ordinary?
733. What is out of the ordinary?
734. Do you ever watch COPS?
735. Is there always room for j - e - l - l - o?
736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
738. When do you act the most dramatic?
739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
740. It's mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering 'where are they now'?
742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
745. If you haven't would you want to?
746. If you ever did what would you write?
747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
751. What causes you to panic?
752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
753. When Jesus saves souls...does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
755. Why wait?
756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
758. How much Tolkien have you read?
759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:
Time Bomb by Rancid
Dead Man's party by Oingo Boingo
The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha
50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon
Run by collective Soul
760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
762. How do you feel about organized religion?
763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
764. Name a group of people:
765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
768. Metallica or Guns N' Roses?
769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?
770. Do you like reggae music?
771. What makes your life worth it every day?
772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
774. Who decides what behavior is 'crazy' or 'sane'?
775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
778. Are you self-sufficient?
779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different?
782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
784. What's the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
785. What's the silliest vegetable you can think of?
786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
793. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
794. What was the funniest movie you've ever seen?
795. What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
796. Are you a good massage-giver?
797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer 'yes' to?
798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
800. Are you often sarcastic?
801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be 'just friends' with no interest in anything more?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
815. What's the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
817. Are you cranky?
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn't want to die?
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
831. What do you think of crop circles?
832. Where do they come from?
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger
A turkey dog
A cheese sandwich
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
837. VHS or DVD?
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
841. Name a band:
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
842. What does the expression 'touch and go' mean?
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
846. Is the news too depressing?
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
849. Ever use star 69?
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What's your favorite candy?
856. Can you sing?
857. It's the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
858. You take your little sister (she's 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned "Hottie" and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn't have these clothes, she'll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
Do you buy them for her?
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
861. Of the following which word best describes you:
your own best friend:
862. What does BYOB stand for?
863. Who is sexiest:
864. Do you always do what's expected of you?
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you'll have to spend the whole thing)?
867. Have you ever won a competition?
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
872. Are you a force of nature?
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
889. Do you like to learn new things?
890. What's more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this....
What are they made of?
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside...
Round the outside of what?
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
Or let it go?
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
897. How much water do you drink every day?
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?
901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal; is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm?
Blue Monday better by Orgy or New Order
I Want Candy; Is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow?
Love Song; Is it better by 311 or The Cure?
It's My Life; Is it better by No Doubt or The Talking Heads?
906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
907. Do you like Maroon 5?
908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
910. Who's arms would you like to crawl into?
911. What the hell is your problem?
912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
913. What is the most beautiful thing you can't see?
914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you're all congested and can't breathe right?
916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
917. How is your life like a work of art?
918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
921. Do you notice the little things in life?
922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
925. When was the last time you set your self free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die..and so will you?
927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can't see him or her because they are ten years away.
Ever look at life like that?
928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath
Read a good book outside
Held someone's hand
Felt truly joyful
929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn't or couldn't do?
933. Why don't you try and do that thing now?
934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn't notice:
936. Name three things you hate
937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn't be.
940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
941. Do you have any of these qualities?
942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee:
A man skating:
A woman combing her hair:
A box of tissues:
948. What are you most afraid of?
949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have?
950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body
952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body
953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind
954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind
955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
956.Are your elbows soft?
957. Are you ticklish?
958. Are you awkward or graceful?
959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
960. If you wear contacts what's the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
961. What's going on where you are right now?
962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
964. What relaxes you?
965. How much time have you wasted?
966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
967. What does teen spirit smell like?
968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
969. Look or see?
970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?
973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
975. Is money how you keep score?
976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
977. Just because you're angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
979. Who is the maturest person you know?
980. Who is the most immature person you know?
981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
985. What's the best movie about high school?
986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80's 90's or today?
987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
988. What's the riskiest thing you've ever done?
989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
990. Who needs to get a life?
991. Do write on yourself with milky pens?
992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
994. Who can save you from yourself?
995. Are you a responsible person?
996. "It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
— Oscar Wilde
Do you agree?
997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
998. Are you at risk for a.i.d.s.?
999. Do you want to have it all?
1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?
1001. What has caused you to reinvent yourself or reevaluate who you are?
1002. Name three annoying bands:
1003. Have you ever been to a foam party (a big dance floor full of soap foam that people dance in at a club)? If yes did you get into the foam?
1004. Who do you take for granted?
Who makes you feel taken for granted?
1005. Short, knee, or ankle skirts?
1006. Do you wear a hat?
1007. Did you watch Sifl and Ollie on MTV?
How about Liquid Television?
1008. What do you like that is NOT part of pop culture?
1009. What music makes you feel:
1010. Who's your favorite cartoon character?
1011. Does break dancing impress you?
1012. Are you a smooth operator?
1013. Would you rather be a police officer or a criminal?
1014. Do you believe that government decisions should be made based more on economics or more on social reform?
1015. Why do 'they' spend money to sterilize needles that are going to be used to give lethal injections?
1016. This summer have you
Been to the beach?
been to the movies?
Played mini golf?
Gone for a walk?
1017. Would you rather lay in bed all night talking or have sex all night long?
1018. Have you ever eaten tofu?
1019. Who needs a brain?
1020. Who needs a heart?
1021. Does the moon have an affect on your mood?
1022. Do you feel pressure on Friday and Saturday to have fun, go out and party?
1023. Many people will say that the Harry Potter books are pure fluff with no literary value. Do you agree?
1024. Is Harry Potter comparable to The Chronicles of Narnia and the Lord of the Rings?
1025. What are you doing next Wednesday?
1026. Why do so many people think Elvis is still alive?
1027. What couldn't you live your life without?
1028. Are your hands cold?
1029. Is your heart warm?
1030. Palm trees or snow storms?
1031. What bands would be great if only the singing was edited out?
1032. What fantasy book would you like to see made into a movie?
1033. Do you avoid risks and if possible stay at home?
1034. What SCI-fi books do you read?
1035. Would you be on that who wants to marry a millionaire show as a contestant?
1036. Who's the best secret keeper you know?
1037. What is your favorite myth?
1038. Is it easier to live when you're evil?
1039. Have you ever belonged to a sorority or a fraternity?
1040. Would you want to join one?
1041. If your friend were doing dangerous drugs would you tell their parents?
1042. Would you rather be a unicorn, mermaid/man, or a sorceress/er?
1043. Are leather pants sexy?
1044. Did you tell someone you love him or her today?
1045. Have you ever given blood?
1046. Have you ever been thrown out of someplace?
1047. What do you daydream about?
1048. Are you a miracle?
1049. If America is one nation under god then are atheists citizens?
1050. Should they be?
1051. If you could pick any rock star to replace the Ozbournes in their reality show, whom would you pick?
1052. What are your feelings about Mel Gibson's movie The Passion of Christ?
1053. What did you think about the last episode of Sex in the City?
1054. What is your favorite movie with Adam Sandler in it?
1055. What is your biggest problem?
1056. Have you ever been arrested?
1057. Can musicians be held responsible for influencing people to behave badly?
1058. Do you believe that there are subliminal messages embedded in some TV shows, movies & music?
1059. Is there anything that you believe should be banned for any reason?
1060. How often do you eat too much?
1061. Have you ever descended into pure madness?
1062. Would you want to?
1063. Do green m&m's make you feel sexy?
1064. If you died tomorrow, what mark would you have left on the world?
1065. What movie would you NEVER want to see?
1066. What annoys you the most about yourself?
1067. How do you feel about capitalism?
1068. How do you feel about socialism?
1069. How do you feel about communism?
1070. Has anyone ever tried to injure you?
1071. Has anyone ever tried to kill you?
1072. How do you know when it's time to break up with someone?
1073. What is your opinion of the Janet jackson/Justin Timberlake superbowl exposure incident?
1074. What's the most annoying sound?
1075. Who was your childhood hero?
1076. With nearly 100 channels why is NOTHING ever on?
1077. Would you adopt a stray kitty wandering through your neighborhood?
1078. Describe what you look like:
1079. Describe what you ARE like:
1080. What bad habit do you have that affects other people as much as it affects you?
1081. How did you party new years eve 1999?
1082. Does second hand smoke bother you?
1083. Have you ever:
Dumped a drink over someone's head?
Dumped a drink over your own head?
Torn at someone's clothes?
Made out in the bathroom?
1084. Which Lord of the Rings movie has the best ending?
1085. Do you have any interesting scars?
1086. Is it better for people to change and evolve their ideas or always be consistent?
1087. Warped tour, Lollapalooza or Area concert?
1088. What are you missing in your life?
1089. Do you ever know when someone is thinking about you?
1090. What could you make a sculpture out of that's in the room with you right now?
1091. Do you believe in the lost city of Atlantis?
1092. Have you ever read The Little Prince?
1093. This is Mr. fish <>< What's the best picture you can make on your keyboard?
1094. What did Mr. Octopus say to Mrs. Octopus?
1095. Let's see if I'm psychic. Write a yes or no question here.
1096. Write another yes or no question.
1097. Think of just one more yes or no question.
1098. Type one question that can be answered with a color (example: what color is my car)
1099. Think of a number between one and one hundred & type it down.
1100. Write one more question, anything you want.
1101. Continued…Let's see if I'm psychic.
You wrote three yes or no questions. Now I will answer them.
Did I get any right?
1102. You wrote one question that can be answered with a color (example: what color is my car). I say....
Is it true?
1103. You thought of a number between 1 and 100 and typed it down.
Was it 14?
1104. You wrote one more question, anything you wanted.
The answer is yes, 42, orange, Matt, Josh, Kim, Nicole, whatever or your mom. Does that answer your question?
1105. Do you think that Britney Spears would make a good Bond Girl?
1106. Have you read anything by C.S. Lewis?
1107. What is your favorite movie with Bill Murray?
1108. What is your favorite movie with Jack Nicholson?
1109. What is your favorite movie with Christopher Walkin?
1110. What is your favorite movie with Johnny Depp?
1111. What is your favorite movie with Orlando Bloom?
1112. What rhymes with 'orange'?
1113. Why do guys have nipples if they will never need to feed a baby?
1114. Some people think that couples should be screened before they are allowed to reproduce (so that people who cannot afford to support a child don’t have one, or so that a child won’t be born into a dysfunction family or to unfit parents). What do you think about this?
1115. Have you ever swallowed an object by accident?
1116. Did you get it back?
1117. Do you prefer He-Man or She-Ra?
1118. Are you proud of yourself?
1119. Who should go to hell?
1120. Is your eyesight 20/20?
1121. Have you ever had insomnia?
1122. Does it bother you when people touch you?
1123. Is it better to get too much or too little sleep?
1124. Have you ever given away something you made? What?
1125. Is it better to have kids when you are in your teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, or older?
1126. What gets your adrenaline pumping?
1127. Is hell all fire and brimstone or is it personal for everyone like in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey?
Or does it not exist?
1128. Do you ever talk about yourself in the third person?
1129. What's your favorite radio station? What kind of music do they play?
1130. What did you think of these movies:
Gone With the Wind?
The Virgin Suicides?
Muppets from Space?
The Dark Crystal?
1131. Is everyone special?
1132. Are your toes:
Painted (what color)?
Wearing a toe ring?
Do you have hobbit-feet?
1133. Do you believe there is anyplace still undiscovered in all the world?
1134. Whose picture would you like to paint a target on and throw darts at?
1135. Is love all you need?
1136. Ever caught a fish?
1137. Are you adventurous?
1138. Are you afraid of mediocrity?
1139. Would you rather die tomorrow or have all your friends die?
1140. What are 3 things you don't understand?
1141. I would do anything for love but I won't do 'that'. What is 'that'?
1142. Has your diary ever been rated?
1143. Do you do more than kiss on the first date?
1144. Are you very liberal or conservative?
1145. What do you like about your neighbors?
1146. I read that by 2010 they expect to market a gene therapy procedure that will increase the life spans of
adult human beings by double or triple. If this happened would you have it done?
1147. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. Did you clap?
1148. Was this year a good year for you?
1149. What are you looking forward to next year?
1150. Are you a Jim Henson fan?
1151. What do you think of these diarist names?
1152. Do you read the Diary Master’s diary?
1153. Have you ever made an enemy on OD?
1154. Have you ever (or do you know anyone who’s) been deleted from OD?
1155. Were you ever in the first row of a concert?
1156. Did you ever meet a celebrity? Who?
1157. Do you have any autographs?
1158. Can you visualize whirled peas?
1159. Are there some situations where love just isn't enough to keep 2 people together? When does that happen?
1160. Do you have no attention span?
1161. What do you think of these entry titles?
me. back. home:
steak and butter:
The Smurfs Go Communist:
The controversial Athens:
1162. Have you ever been wrongly accused?
1163. When you wash your hair do you blow dry it or let it dry naturally?
1164. Where does your family go on vacation?
1165. Have you ever been to:
Newport, Rhode Island?
1166. Have you ever given money to OD cares?
1167. Have you ever created an OD interest?
If yes, what interests did you create?
1168. What do you think of these entry names?
DEAR SOUL FRIEND 57 Loss:
I had a good title but i forgot it:
yeah yeah...he kissed her:
1169. If you have aol what is your 'you've got mail' sound?
1170. What will you never have enough of?
1171. Who can you only handle in small doses?
1172. You are at a magic auction where you can bid on impossible things but you only brought enough money to buy one thing. Out of these..which would you buy?
entrance into whatever afterlife you believe in
a guarentee that you will have at least 3 books published in your life
a new car, house and boat each year
unending creative inspiration
ultimate compassion and acceptance of others
a trip into outer space
perfect health for the rest of your life
1173. In the above question if finding perfect love was a choice would you change your answer?
1174. What food is so fattening or unhealthy that you would NEVER touch it?
1175. Which do you love more, your country or your planet?
1176. What do you think of:
1177. Are you more logical or emotional?
1178. Do you think that tattoos and piercing are overrated?
1179. What do you think of these diary titles?
The Seamless Garment:
Your eyes can be so cruel:
What was, is no more:
shock me sane:
1180. Do you believe that Michael Jackson molests children?
1181. Hypothetically, let’s say that he did molest them. Who would you feel should be held MORE accountable, Michael Jackson or the parents that allowed their children to go to Never Land Ranch unsupervised for sleepovers?
1182. Have you ever been to:
1183. What 3 music videos should everyone download?
1184. If someone bet you ten dollars that you couldn’t sing the whole Gummy Bears theme song, would you be able to do it and win?
1185. Do you like Bjork?
1186. How about the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club?
1187. What do you think of Moby?
1188. What do you think of Alien Ant Farm?
1189. What do you think of the Flaming Sideburns?
1190. Do you believe that imps, trolls, giants, dragons, unicorns, etc. were real but became extinct?
1191. What sucks?
1192. What do you think of these diary titles?
Geologist to the Stars:
The Hussy Chronicles:
Napping in the Broom Closet:
1193. Do you ever think about suicide?
1194. Do you believe that Jesus Christ was a real person? How about Noah?
1195. What is one luxury you refuse to live without?
1196. What is one luxury you feel you could live without?
1197. Do you feel that you are high, medium, or low maintenance in a relationship?
1198. What do you think of these diarist names?
1199. Do vegetables taste better from the store or from your garden?
1200. How long have you spent on this survey so far?
1201. Have you ever owned a record?
1202. In some states people want to make it a requirement that creationism (god made the world) be taught alongside evolution in high school sciences classes. What do you think of this?
1203. Should evolution also be taught in religious establishments like church or temple?
1204. Can a person believe in creationism and in evolution at the same time?
1205. You obviously like surveys since you are filling out a 5,000 question one. Do any of the following surveys sound interesting:
The Doors/Jim Morrison Survey:
The David Bowie Survey:
The Beatles Survey:
The Rocky Horror Survey:
The Labyrinth Survey:
The SLC Punk Survey:
The birthday survey:
So this is love, the survey:
The heartache/break up survey:
Creationism vs. Evolutionism Survey:
World Trade Center Survey:
Survey of Sin:
How evil are you? Survey:
The Roaring 20's Survey:
Well, once, long ago, I created all those surveys. Now they are floating around in people’s diaries because the diary I had them in (Simply Surveys) was deleted due to disuse.
1206. Who did you get this survey from?
Say one nice thing about the person you got this survey from:
1207. Here is a list of priorities...
Being true to yourself/self respect
Aesthetics (beauty in the world)
Leading an exciting life
Making a contribution to humanity
Accepting and understanding others
What are your top three priorities from this list?
1208. Out of that same list what are your BOTTOM 3 priorities?
1209. How many hours of TV do you watch in an average day?
1210. Do you want to have a car, a house and 2.5 kids?
1211. What song, CD, or band is a 'guilty pleasure' for you (meaning you know it sucks but you like it anyway)?
1212. If you were going to vote for a candidate for president and then you found out that the person you were going to vote for is HIV positive would that effect your vote and why?
1213. Have you ever had an HIV test?
1214. What time do you:
Get up in the morning:
Do something active during the day:
Go to bed:
1215. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
1216. When you hear the word ‘biker’ what kind of person do you think of?
1217. Did your parents ever talk to you about sex?
1218. If your pet dies, you can now have it cloned for $50,000. How do you feel about this?
1219. Are you or would you be embarrassed about buying condoms?
1220. Do any of your clocks make an odd noise or play a song when the hour strikes?
1221. What are the things that make you go 'Hmmmm....' (remember that song?)?
1222. Are you a sinner?
1223. Are you naughty or nice?
1224. Is belly-dancing sexy?
1225. What celebrity would you love to be able to dance with?
1226. What is your favorite comic book movie?
1227. What movie would you recomend for couples to watch on Valentine's day?
1228. Besides when you were little how many people have seen you completely naked and who?
1229. Is sex something that should be treated casually?
1230. Have you ever participate in an orgy?
If no, would you ever consider it?
1231. What song is in your head right now?
1232. What was the best day of your life like?
1233. What are you all about?
1234. You have won a contest where you get all these great prizes but you can only keep one for yourself and must give the others away to friends, family or whoever. Which one do you keep and who do you give the rest to:
A $5,000 gift certificate to radio shack:
A brand new yellow jeep:
An all expense paid vacation for 2 to Italy:
Lunch with N'Sync:
A lifetime supply of herbal essences shampoo:
A $1,000 check:
A palm pilot?
An autographed picture of Shakira:
Breakfast with kid rock:
A shirt once worn by Jonathan Davis:
One round of mini-golf with Sharon Osbourne:
A phone call from Robert Smith:
A brand new washer/dryer:
Free medical insurance for 1 year:
1235. Who do you think you might have known in a past life?
1236. Do you take vitamins?
1237. Do you prefer fake or real flowers around the house?
1238. Sometimes roses are pink, yellow, white or red. If you give someone a rose, does its color change the meaning behind it as a gift?
1239. What's the most deadly thing you can think of?
1240. To-MAY-toes or to-MA-toes?
1241. Out of all your friends, family and the people you know who is the most:
1242. What's the best live musical performance you ever saw?
1243. Have you ever had a 'pregnancy scare'?
1244. Kelly Osbourne or Madonna's version of “Pappa Don't Preach”?
1245. Can you change a tire?
1246. Have you ever put your fist through a wall?
1247. When do you feel the most relaxed and able to be yourself?
1248. Do you have a place that is your own where you won't show anyone else?
1249. Are you a part of any teams or clubs?
1250. Is cheerleading a sport?
1251. Do you believe that people should be able to choose death for themselves if they want to end their lives?
1252. Is there anything you morally object to?
1253. What would you never do for money?
1254. Applebees, the Outback, or TGI Friday's?
1255. Which do you drink the most: juice, soda, milk, or water?
1256. What sport do you like to watch the most?
1257. What sport do you like to play the most?
1256. Do you write poetry?
1257. Are you aggressive?
1258. Have you ever fallen from grace?
1259. Does it bother you when a band you like gets really popular?
1260. Has anyone ever won you a stuffed animal?
If yes, did you name it after the person who won it for you?
1261. Can you go one week without cursing at all?
1262. What's the best candy?
1263. Can you lick your own nose?
1264. What song would you like to hear spontaneously in a public place (like a store)?
1265. Do you ever make others feel unwanted?
1266. Do you think you have ever made others feel unwanted without realizing you were doing it?
1267. Are you very sensitive to what other people are feeling and how they will react to certain things?
1268. Have you ever climbed a tree?
1269. Do you feel somehow different when the moon is full?
1270. Who do you know that talks a lot but never really says anything?
1271. Is world peace possible?
1272. Who do you know that is making a huge life mistake yet you can't stop them?
What’s the mistake?
1273. Do you plan to own a home or rent an apartment for most of your life?
1274. Would you enjoy going to a strip bar to see strippers (of whatever sex you find appealing)?
1275. Would you ever consider stripping in a sexual way for money?
1276. Would you ever consider being a nude model for an artistic life drawing class for money?
1277. What are 2 goals that you have?
1278. What are 2 negative traits that you have?
1279. Will these negative traits stop you from achieving your goals?
1280. Everyone knows that you are nice, fun, creative, and good but
what are 4 other positive traits that you have?
1281. How often do you daydream about your wedding day?
1282. If you were hiring someone for a job but could only ask him or her 3 questions in the interview what would you ask?
1283. If you were interviewing someone for the position of your new friend but could only ask 3 questions, what would they be?
1285. Wholesome - Conducive to sound health or well being; salutary: simple, examples: wholesome food; a wholesome climate, Promoting mental, moral, or social health: example: wholesome entertainment.
Do you enjoy wholesome activities (sports, cooking, beach, family time, zoo, museums, etc.)?
If yes what wholesome activity do you enjoy the most?
Are you a wholesome person?
1286. When was your first kiss and what was it like?
1287. Are you quiet and shy?
1288. Are you bitchy, cranky, whiny, miserable, depressed, needy, mean, flakey, shallow, obnoxious, inconsiderate, nervous, and/or stuck up?
1289. Do you come off any of these ways even if you aren't really like that?
1290. Are you loud and unfriendly?
1291. Can a positive attitude/good personality make up for someone being less than beautiful?
1292. Can being totally beautiful and hot make up for a negative attitude/bad personality?
1293.What are you seeking?
1294. Could you see yourself as a future nun/monk?
1295. Would you rather have a baby or get a pet?
1296. What mistake do you repeat over and over?
1297. What do you think of the restaurant Hooters?
1298. What are 5 traits that make someone ugly?
1299. Do you hate when people tell you to smile?
1300. Do you like the writing of Douglas Adams?
(Part 14 next) (https://5000questionsur.livejournal.com/?skip=20)