28. Sean cut down a tree from our front yard to use as a Christmas tree.
27. Mary Helen brought me a vegan cookie from the Co-Op and drove it to me with a screaming toddler in her car.
26. Sean bought me flowers when I was feeling sick.
25. Sean ran me a shower and made the bed to make my morning easier.
24. Lin cooked a thoughtful dinner that worked for what we're eating. It was delicious!
23. Sean drove down to drop Fiddle off so I could work.
22. Sean cleaned up the bathroom and got other stuff done because I wasn't feeling well.
21. I got a magical free upgrade to First Class!
20. The Australians took good care of our pets while we were on vacation.
19. Ruby put cute stickers on our phones.
18. Lisa gave me a "Shit's Bananas!" mug.
17. We rescued the greatest dog in the history of the world.
16. Lisa asked me to give a chip to her.
15. Sean brought me flowers when I was sick.
14. Flower boys saved us from sudden death as we were sinking in mud.
13. I found the best dog!!
12. Sarah put me in the acknowledgments in her book.
11. Lisa bought me a mug because it made her think of me.
10. Sean took care of so much moving stuff because I couldn't and he never complained.
9. Jacob came down and helped Sean with the move.
8. My eye doctor fit me in even though her schedule was very tight. She gave me her cellphone number so I can get ahold of her if things get worse.
7. Sean took care of batching and put my desk together so I could take care of my work.
6. Sean built me built-in bookshelves for our new home.
5. Sean picked me up from the airport with a huge sign that said 'KISS CUDDLE TIME'
4. I saw and old man and women driving about 1,000mph in motor scooters and then a hoodlum kid threw a scooter in their path and the old lady gave him what for.
3. Lisa let me stay in an incredible flat with her cool dog and use of her car for five entire weeks!
2. A lady came up to me on the street and needed help getting ahold of her friend in a neighboring flat. I couldn't help her but we had a humorous conversation in which she told me she was on her period for a good reason but I like to pretend it was no reason.
1. Stranger lady stopped to ask if Eddie was okay when he was playing dead. He immediately jumped up and we both had a good laugh.
Restarting for 2019
01 Eylül 2018
1. (Çok güldüm) Birden mutfağın önünden geçerken annemin kendisi için yaptığı sucuğu benden korumak için pike yapması
2. (Çok güldüm) Anneme çamaşır makinesinin kapağının olmadığını söylediğimde vukuata giden mahalle abisi gibi elindeki örtüyü atıp "Nasıl yok?!" diye hamlesi
3. Neredeyse 20 yıl sonra filtre kahve makinesinin çalışması, adeta babadan yeni dönem hediyesi
4. Arka bahçedeki kediye süt anne bulduk
5. Asansörün ve laboratuvarın yanındaki yeni ofisimize taşınıyoruz
Starting on #ValentinesDay February 14, 2018.