1: Donate money to a homeless man in the tram
2: Help a drunken man to get home
3: Donate money to a homeless man at the supermarket
4: Donate money to a homeless man at the tram
5: Offer my seat to an old lady in the tram
6: Spend money to a donation box for homeless people in Cologne
7: Switched my seat with a girl in the tram, so she can sit next to her friend
8: Let a woman go first at the supermarket
9: Let a man go first at the supermarket
10: Help a friend who was bullied by others.
6/10 - November 2015: Returned a lost gym membership card to the gym it belonged to, even if it took me out of my way and I was late to an appointment.
1/10 - 3rd of May 2015: Turned in a lost student ID card.
2/10 - 25nd of July 2015: Helped an unknon person carry their packages home. They weren't heavy packages, but big and unwieldy. Got a cup of tea and a pleasant conversation out of it too.
3/10 - 19th of August 2015: Paid the bus ticket for a student who had forgotten his bus card.
4/10 - 25th of September 2015: paid for a few items when the woman in front of me in line couldn't find her wallet.
5/10 - 1st of October 2015: Knitted a scarf for a volunteer society helping the down and out.
1. give woman digging in trash bottles from my car
2. give lady my spot in line
3. Compliment 5 people
4. Gave my hockey to a friend who had to pay me back by buying a hat & giving it to a random fan.
5. Let some cars in front of me
6. Made inspirational post its
7. Gave out compliments freely for a day
8. Left my change at the store for someone else to use
9. Gave my print card to another student
10. Helped a friend when they didn't expect it.
1. Wine for work mates.
2. Dug a hole.
3. Beers for the footy girls.
4. Surprise coffee delivery for a mate.
5. Books for former student
6. Cookies for a friend
7. Holiday DVD's for work mates
8. Stubby holder to friend in US
9. Sending professional resources to friend QLD.
10. Returning a ladies wallet to her home.
3. Became a $1 warrior and donated first lot of money
2. Gave leftover food and drink to homeless in Hawaii
Act of Kindness #2: On my way home Monday night, I noticed my neighbor struggling with her trash barrels. She's very independent so I asked her she'd like some help. That night she said "yes" so I arranged her barrels at the curb for her and chatted for a bit before continuing on my way.
Act of Kindness #1: As I left the post office today I noticed two women with both their arms full of large boxes (one held two boxes under her arms, and the other held one large box) so I turned around, went back of the steps, and held the door open for them.
1. Paid for two students to have maths program
11. Show support to those who organize and host events that benefit the local community.
10. Brought back specialty foods for my co-workers.
9. Bought the plumber a soda and shared freshly baked cookies.
8. Donated food items during a food drive.
7. Let people merge......it's the right thing to do.
5. Made numerous micro loans on Kiva
4. Donated money to the MDA
1. Made cookies for cleaning staff
2. Gave bicycles - Denmark
3. Took friends out for dinner when they weren't expecting it
1 - Give blood
2 - Volunteer at Barnardos
1. I saw that the car next to me at the grocery store had gotten egged recently so I left them a note and $10 so that they could get it cleaned up.
5/16/12: Reunited a stranger with something he'd left behind in a store
1. I cooked and cleaned the entire house for my mom..
1. Paid for the car behind me at Starbucks.
- Helped lady carrying too many bags in elevator.
1 - Walked a girl to the office she couldn't find
1.Someone at the grocery store was a couple bucks short of what they owed. He had a crutch under one arm and said he hadn't worked in 6 months. I covered the difference for him.
3. Bought another $140 worth of goods for the dog donation. Things for the dog and then mostly items for the people who work there. Sanitizing things.
Emailed Mum a £5 Kindle voucher.
Cannot do more than 2 for the same person. Must be surprises.
2. Raised over $400 for my dog fundraiser. Plus a lot of goodies.
Helped an old man into 7/11
1/10 acts done.
We got a new girl at work this week, and I pretty much took her under my wing, helped her out with a lot of the stuff she needed to know (even though I wasn't the one training her) and I even made her a cheat sheet with a basic list of what she needs to do on a day by day basis.