1)Formication - not to be confused with Fornication, the sensation that insects are crawling on or under your skin, apparently.
2)16/09/2010 breviloquent - to speak concisely or briefly
3)22/09/2010 Unctuous, smarmy, oily apparently excessive piousness too
4)24/09/2010 Shemozzle, a noisy confusion or dispute, muddle, uproar.
5)28/09/2010 Quadromane, to have four arms.
6)06/10/2010 Knicknackory, to collect knicknacks.
1. a dispute or exchange of personal abuse in verse form
2. a formalized exchange of taunts, insults, etc., as between warriors in Old English epics
8) Griffonage, illegible or careless handwriting. EG Utter GRiffonage
9) Acronycal – Occuring at sunset
10) Exfluncticate – to utterly destroy.
11) 05/11/2010 - hypersnickety Excessively particular
14) Eyas - a baby Falcon
15) verisimilitude - The appearance of being true or real
~Mirth - amusement or laughter
~Quixotic - resembling or befitting Don Quixote in being extravagantly chivalrous or romantic; impractical
~misanthrope - a person who dislikes or hates human kind and avoids human society.
~adroit - expert or nimble in the use of hands or body
~Salacious - lustful; pornographic (courtesy of Jann Garofano)
~truculent - fierce; cruel; savagely brutal; brutally harsh; scathing (from Ian Combs)
~perspicacious - having keen mental perception and understanding; perceptive